NAMI Family to Family Program offered by NAMI Sussex County
NAMI Family-to-Family is a FREE evidence-based 8-week program that helps family members, caregivers and friends understand, support and become advocates for their loved one with serious mental health challenges, while maintaining their own wellbeing.
Disorders covered include:
• Depressive Disorder
• Bipolar Disorder
• Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Anxiety Disorders, including Panic Disorder
• Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders
Contact: Jeri at (973) 214-0632, 9 am – 9 pm. Pre-registration by phone is required.
Class size is limited to 16.