Webinar: NAMI Family & Friends
NAMI Family & Friends is a free seminar that informs people who have loved ones with a mental health condition how to best support them. It’s also an opportunity to meet other people in similar situations and gain community support. Led by trained people with lived experience of supporting a family member with a mental health condition, the seminar includes topics such as:
– Understanding diagnoses, treatment and recovery
– Effective communication strategies
– The importance of self-care
– Crisis preparation strategies
– NAMI and community resources
Participants will receive a free e-book after the presentation!