Webinar: NAMI Hearts & Minds Presentation
NAMI NJ Hearts & Minds is a program focused on inner and outer wellness.
Program coordinator Elena Kravitz, Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner, will present on Psychiatric Advanced Directives (PAD), touching on:
- PAD with overall wellness and recovery planning
- PAD law and optional forms in NJ
- Options for registering and updating your PAD
- Discussing your PAD with family, natural supports, professionals, your proxy, and the role of these individuals in planning and enforcing it
- Dealing with challenges and tools to use to have your PAD honored